Social Listening: Kodiak Cakes

"Your Pancake mix is the reason that my boyfriend fell in love with me and now we live happily ever after..." -New York [Facebook;...

Monday, July 5, 2021

Father, College Student, and New Blog Creator

    Welcome to my first post on a blog, I'm Kevin Gonzalez.  If I could describe my current position in life, I guess it would be sort of like a busy highway intersection in California!  I grew up there in Oakland, and after some time I enlisted in the Navy as a Hospital Corpsman (google it, it's pretty awesome!).  As my journey continued, I transitioned out of my military lifestyle and landed in the peaceful small town of Lebanon, OR.  I currently spend my days as a loving husband (that's what my wife says) and a father to two beautiful children who have earned the title of "roommate."

    I'm currently en route to a degree in business, but also working out the kinks on what major I specifically want to succeed in.  Regardless of my end destination in business academia, marketing has always intrigued me.  It plays a huge role in the environment of business, and I'm sure there's something for me to take along in my future endeavors.  Nothing specific calls out to my interest in marketing (yet), but I hope to build a solid educational foundation in it.

    After my quiet times of studying and learning in college are over for the day, the beautiful chaos that is my life resumes!  I mentioned earlier that I have a family, and since the day we were established they have been my passion.  My life and love revolve around this small core group of humans that motivate me to move forward every day.  From the good, the bad, and the poopy diapers, the fruitful life that I'm living wouldn't be possible without them, and for that, I give them credit (and a house, toys, peanut butter sandwiches, you get the gist).  When I do manage to squeeze some personal time in, I find it peaceful and releasing to do some weight training at the gym.  

The Gonzo's


     


No comments:

Post a Comment